The Pembrokeshire Coast Path has been included in the list of “The 50 Natural Wonders: The Ultimate List of Scenic Splendor by”, CNN Travel.
Taking 8th place, they write “This path twists 300 kilometers from St. Dogmaels to Amroth in southwest Wales…. If you strike lucky on a sunny day this is one of the most beautiful places on earth. Scented gorse and crimson heather brighten the way. Look for seals in the waters below. Paths are signposted — join the path on the coast between St. Dogmaels and Amroth. Details on guided walks and activities can be found on the National Trails website — including self-guided walks with baggage transfer”.
Their top 10 are:
1. Pulpit Rock, Preikestolen, Norway
2. Gran Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
3. Ngorogoro Crater, Tanzania
4. Paria Canyon, Arizona, United States
5. Volcanic eruptions at Stromboli, Italy
6. Mud volcanoes of Gobustan, Azerbaijan
7. Jeita Grotto, Nahr al-Kalb Valley, Lebanon
8. Pembrokeshire Coast Path National Trail, Wales
9. Pangong Tso Lake, India-China
10. Geirangerfjord and Naeroyfjord, Norway
If you are thinking of moving to Pembrokeshire, or purchasing a property in Pembrokeshire, Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion or Gower, give West Wales Property Finders a call on 01834 862816. With 14 years experience of the West Wales market, we can find your dream home for you whilst saving you time, money and stress. Nearly 90% of the properties we find our clients never hit the open market, thus ensuring they get the cream of the crop.